||Misafir Öğretim Görevlisi
|Araştırma Alanları :
|Book Section / Chapter|
|Atalayer, Deniz, "Gastrointestinal hormones and roux-en-y gastric bypass", Gastric Bypass Surgery: Procedures, Benefits and Health Risks, Montgomery, Eugene (ed.), New York: Nova Science Publishers, May 2016, 1-48|
|Volumes Edited / Special Issues|
|Atalayer, Deniz, Anemia following roux-en-y gastric bypass (RYGB) surgery, Austin Publishing Group, August 2015|
SU Öncesi Yayınları:
- Lucantonio F, Kambhampati S, Haney RZ , Atalayer D, Rowland NE, Shaham Y, and Schoenbaum G. (2015) Effects of prior cocaine versus morphine or heroin on extinction learning driven by over-expectation versus omission of reward Biological psychiatry 77 (10), 912-92.
- Atalayer D, Pantazatos S, Gibson CD, McOuatt H, Puma L, Astbury NM, et al. Sexually dimorphic functional neural connectivity in response to high energy-dense food cues in obese individuals: fMRI study. (2014) NeuroImage, 100: 405–413
- Atalayer D, Astbury NM. Anorexia of aging and gut hormones. Aging and Disease, 4(5):264-75.
- Geliebter A, Pantazatos S, Gibson CD, McOuatt H, Puma L, Atalayer D. (2013). Sex-based fMRI differences in obese humans in response to high vs. low energy food cues. Behavioral Brain Research, 243:91-6.
- Geliebter A, Atalayer D, Flancbaum L, Gibson C. (2013). Comparison of body adiposity index (BAI) and body mass index (BMI) with estimations of body fat percentage in obese women. Obesity (Sivler Spring), 21(3):493-8.
- Atalayer D, Gibson CD, Konopacka A, Geliebter. (2013). Ghrelin and eating disorders. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, 40, 70-82.
- Geliebter A, Gibson CD, Hernandez DB, Atalayer A, Kwon A, Lee MI, Mehta N, Phair D, Gluck ME. (2012). Plasma cortisol levels in response to a cold pressor test did not predict appetite or ad libitum test meal intake in obese women. Appetite, 59(3), 956-959.
- Ochner CN, Laferrère B, Afifi L, Atalayer D, Pantazatos SP, Geliebter A, Teixeira J. (2012). Neural responsivity to food cues in fed and fasted states pre to post gastric bypass surgery. Neuroscience Research, 74(2),138-143.
- Gibson C, Atalayer D, Flancbaum L, Geliebter A. (2012). Body adiposity index (BAI) correlates with BMI and body fat measures pre- and post-roux-en-y gastric bypass (RYGB) but is not an adequate substitute for BMI in obese women. International Journal of Body Composition, 10(1), 9-14.
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. (2011). Effects of meal frequency and snacking on food demand in mice. Appetite, 51(1), 117-123.
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. (2011). Structure of motivation using food demand in mice. Physiology and Behavior, 104(1),15-19.
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. (2011). Comparison of voluntary and foraging running wheel activity on food demand in mice. Physiology and Behavior, 102(1), 22-29.
- Atalayer D, Robertson KR, Andreasen A, Haskell-Luevano C, Rowland NE. (2010). Food demand and meal size in mice with single or combined disruption of melanocortin type 3 and 4 receptor. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Comparative and Integrative Physiology, 298(6), 1667-1674.
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. (2010). Comparison of C57BL/6 and DBA/2 mice in food motivation and satiety. Physiology and Behavior, 99(5), 679-683.
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. (2009). Meal patterns of mice under systematically varying approach and unit costs for food in a closed economy. Physiology and Behavior, 98(1-2), 85-93.
- Atalayer D, Astbury NM, and Ochner CN. Binge eating disorder: biological, neural and genetic factors. Harris S.B. (Ed.) (2013). Binge eating and binge drinking: psychological, social and medical implications. Hauppauge, NY. Nova Science Publishers. https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=40850
- Atalayer D, Rowland NE. Effort and Food Demand. Wouters T. L. (Ed.) (2011). Progress in Economics Research. Volume 21. Hauppauge, NY. Nova Science Publishers. https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=23888
- Rowland NE (2012). Order and disorder: temporal organization of eating. Behavioral Brain Research. 231, 272-278.
- Editorial (2011). Introduction to special issue of Physiology and Behavior: A tribute to Bart Hoebel. Physiology and Behavior, 104, 1-3.